Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Halloween Night by R.L. Stine

Brenda is a teenage girl whose troubles are never-ending. Her cousin, Halley, whose parents are getting divorced, has come to stay with Brenda, and she is not enjoying it. Halley wants everything Brenda has. She took Brenda's clothes, room, and even her boyfriend. By the way, it gets even better from here. Brenda's parents don't listen to a thing she says.

To get revenge on Halley, Brenda and her friends Dina and Traci plan to murder her at Brenda's Halloween party, but at the last moment, before Brenda can make any changes, she and Halley start getting along. So now Brenda realizes she's made a huge mess of things. Read the book to find out what happens.

My comments about the book are that it was very interesting. It had a lot of suspense, and I took pleasure in reading it. There are many things that I enjoyed about this book. First was that the author, R.L. Stine, has a very engaging style of writing. Another reason I chose this book, in particular, is when I read the review at the back of the book, I had to find out what happened at the end. -Abhinav K.

No comments: