Thursday, July 07, 2005

I will Survive by Kristen Kemp

I WILL SURVIVE by Kristen Kemp brings you into the reality of high school. Ellen has to endure her junior year filled with disasters. Her world is turned upside down when she learns her best friend and boyfriend are cheating on her. Her younger sister gets into big trouble with her parents. Her best guy friend dumps her and dates her sister. When Ellen thinks all is lost, she learns shocking news about her mother. How will Ellen exact revenge on everyone who betrayed her? Read I Will Survive to find out. My personal mood was filled with excitement, unhappiness, and embarassment. These feelings mainly came from what she included in her revenge. While my mood contained the emotions throughout the beginning and middle it was uplifted witha happy non-fairy tale ending. -Chelsey C.

No comments: