Thursday, July 14, 2005

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling


HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX is the latest and the best series of Harry Potter yet, with more excitement and adventure following the famous Harry Potter and his friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasly. More trouble brews at Hogwarts, and, as usual, Dumbledore tries to do his best to keep Hogwarts safe, but no one believes him. Harry and his friends find out, and they think of ways to help Dumbledore. Harry has many other problems of his own. Harry finds a teacher worse than Professor Snape. How will Harry help Dumbledore? Who is this horrible, but curiously familiar-related, teacher who he hates? Pick up this book and find out!

J.K. Rowling's writing style makes this book great! I love the way this story went. It was scary and nice at the same time. This book gave me chills, and sometimes I felt really bad for Harry, and sometimes I wish I was Harry. I felt like I was in the book because I was really in to it. -Nilma M.

No comments: