Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Princess Present by Meg Cabot


This is another book from the Princess Diaries series. Mia, the main character, is in Genovia, and her best friend LIlly and her boyfriend Michael are coming from the states to spend their Christmas in Genovia. Mia's grandmother, Dowager Princess of Genovia, has royals all over the world coming to their castle for a Christmas ball. But unfortunately, many problems occur such as Mia and Lilly getting into a fight, cats coming for food, and a drowning cruise ship! I thought this book was pretty good. It wasn't as good as the other Princess Diaries book but I still liked it. I give this a 7 out of 10. The part I didn't like was how Lilly was hooking up with 3 guys in one day. She's supposed to be a genius! But besides that, I enjoyed reading this book. -Jisun K.

No comments: